Pictures to reflect life. It's sweetness. Gratitude to God in all this.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So I haven't posted any new pics since last year. Here are a few to catch up.
intersection of S. Malcolm X and Canton St.Kristin and I worked the NXSW concert hosted by Life in Deep Ellum. We sold tickets (pictured here) at a street intersection, sold beverages, stocked up the green room, loaded & unloaded band equipment, checked in & ushered bands around, and of course listened to many bands.



Wished you were here.On an overcast Saturday afternoon, I worked on my prayer study on the 2nd level balcony of Central Market while waiting for Sarah to nab me for some nice, warm coffee-house chatting. I was listening to Beta Band's "Dry the Rain."



Hilarity ensued.Monday night before Easter, Quenna and I drove up to Denton to dye eggs w/ Phung.



She found the perfect dress!
We three wedding dress shopping for Phung. Please note my foot shorter haircut. Why? Because of Locks of Love and now because I want people to be praying for Keira Bowman.

1 Comments:

Blogger faith said...

Tran!! I LOVE Dry the Rain. I LOVE the Beta Band.

Have you seen High Fidelity? The part where John Cusack turns on the chorus of Dry the Rain and says, "I will now sell a copy of The 3 E.P.s by The Beta Band."

11:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home